Mother nature has finally cooperated for Sunshine, and having the day off I decided to hike it seeing as how work has me on until next wednesday. Got some first tracks on the 14cm in last 24hr and 34 in last 4 days. A long hike up Strawberry lift twice and up Standish once gave me my fill of fresh lines and though was a pain in the ass hiking that far, having the entire hill to yourself (more or less) is pretty rewarding.
- Forgot to add from our trip - pretty tasty and paired great with prime rib. In ellicottville. - Drinking a Buchan N… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Drinking a Pistols At Dawn by @rlbrewhouse - untp.beer/s/c558296898 #photo 3 months ago
- Drinking an Upside IPA by @WellingtonBrew - untp.beer/s/c477977291 #photo 10 months ago
- @CanuckHomeBrew you guys still in business ? Website's been down for about a week :( 2 years ago
- @Hardinghama that page don't work bro you got a virus or something ? 3 years ago