Mother nature has finally cooperated for Sunshine, and having the day off I decided to hike it seeing as how work has me on until next wednesday. Got some first tracks on the 14cm in last 24hr and 34 in last 4 days. A long hike up Strawberry lift twice and up Standish once gave me my fill of fresh lines and though was a pain in the ass hiking that far, having the entire hill to yourself (more or less) is pretty rewarding.
- Drinking an Upside IPA by @WellingtonBrew - untp.beer/s/c477977291 #photo 1 week ago
- @CanuckHomeBrew you guys still in business ? Website's been down for about a week :( 1 year ago
- @Hardinghama that page don't work bro you got a virus or something ? 2 years ago
- RT @BurlEcoBeat: @WinkingJudge is the place to be in #HamOnt if you like @OntCraftBrewers #craftbeer 22 taps, 1 cask. Genuine pub. http://t… 3 years ago
- I just earned the 'St. Patrick's Day (2014)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1cSkDYA #stpaddyday 3 years ago